MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

*bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kylailakoey

kylailakoey

Gemini Dog
Location : I realised you are not supposed to tell where you are ACTUALLY from. So, I am from the world where the red cheongsam lady lives. Or where the blood red roses bloom. I change locations quite frequently~

*bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. Empty
PostSubject: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm

[/b] Hello people! I am unsure what am I supposed to do but.. here I am. XD
My name : Kylaila Koey
I have Facebook using exactly that name, so add me! I am always happy to have new friends!
My age : I think I should lie here.. but nahh... I am 16 years old.
Origins : I am from MALAYSIA.
Favourite manga : The current most... KUROSHITSUJI!! I & II.
Favourite Anime: Hm... I am more of a manga person, I suppose. BUT... AIRGEAR, WOLF'S RAIN & SLAM DUNK are better in anime. More awesome.
Hobbies: Current hobby... ROLEPLAYING. I love to draw. Read. Write. Draw. Draw again. Facebook. Dream. Slack. XD

Conclusion : Imma good person. But I'll turn to the RED DEATH from Edgar Allan Poe's fiction if you piss me off. XD
THAT'S ALL. Don't worry, I don't bite. Hard.

Postscript : I am a fan of Yaoi! XD And manga in general. A friend introduced me here!
Back to top Go down
Aeowar
Mage
Mage
Aeowar

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

My my, more newcomers. Welcome to manga mage. Feel free to ask around if you are unsure of anything. Everyone here is a bunch of friendly lads and lasses.
Back to top Go down
Ha chan
Alchemist
Alchemist
Ha chan

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm

hello there!
nice to meet u
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki1437.deviantart.com/
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:51 pm

and that friend would be me ^^
YAY! you made it kylaila heheh in here..you can post yaoi pic as many as you want lol XDD
by the way..welcome~
Back to top Go down
kylailakoey

kylailakoey

Gemini Dog
Location : I realised you are not supposed to tell where you are ACTUALLY from. So, I am from the world where the red cheongsam lady lives. Or where the blood red roses bloom. I change locations quite frequently~

PostSubject: *bows* Thanks yew~   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:47 am

Yep yep. Thanks guys. I feel so welcomed and loved~! XD
Awwhhh, the only problem is.... I cant seem to be able to post any pictures, I dunno how to. Okay, first question!
Let's see... First, you go.. 'host an image' or 'image'? To post an image of course.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 am

i guess i alrady explain that =.=''

ok!
first what you need is 1 new topic~ you can create one at art gallery~
than~ seach for Image icon and past your direct code inside the small box...and its done~
>.<

hope you can understand what i just said...
im bad in explaining lol XD
Back to top Go down
Aeowar
Mage
Mage
Aeowar

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Provided you already have your drawing in the internet, use "insert image" and you input the link.

If you don't have it in the interwebs yet, then you should host your image with the respective button, and select options as you like.
Back to top Go down
tifa
Shadow Mage
Shadow Mage
tifa

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: hyep!   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am

hyep kylai~!!
nice to meet u~!!
hope we can b good friend~!^^
hi!
Back to top Go down
kylailakoey

kylailakoey

Gemini Dog

PostSubject: I will try! XD   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 am

Hey ha chan. Sorry I didnt see the box thingy you posted.
Thanks for the advice guys! XD IMMA GO TRY IT NOW. AND TAKE THE EXAM.
Tifa : Hellows~! <3

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.   *bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*bows* HELLOO EVERYONE!! OH BOY OH BOY. IMMA NEW MEMBER.
Page 1 of 1