MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

how to post your picture??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

how to post your picture?? Empty
PostSubject: how to post your picture??   how to post your picture?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 am

ok this is something you need to know...

how to post your drawing? well thats easy..first of all..i wanna you to create 1 new topic...well for the title..just put anything you like..for the example, "yuuki new drawing" or "red's artwork" anything~

then just click at Image icon and put the code there

you can post it from
-photobucket
-facebook
-imageshack

by the way, 1 user only 1 topic...if you decide to post more than 1 drawing or wanna post your latest drawing, no need to create other topic..just search for your topic..click reply and the post using the same steps..

and for someone who wanna comment the drawing..you just click reply and write your comment...and please..do not post your drawing in others topic

P/S : please always click preview to check that the drawing will came out or not
Back to top Go down

how to post your picture??
Page 1 of 1