MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

Commander Naz Art X33

Go down 
+8
karoi_neko
Chichiro01
Aeowar
misaki ryousuke
Redryuga
Ha chan
Yuuki_Akashi
lordsyafiq
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 am

Yuuki_Akashi:-
Thank you and gratefully appreciate it dearly, dearest Yuuki_Akashi
Hahaha, perhaps I will draw, but you haven't reach the level yet. So please try harder as I monitor you and everyone, I might perform some secret Art Gifts. For now, I haven't found the worthy ones...hehe.

Tifa:-
Thank you and gratefully appreciate it dearly, dearest Tifa.
O.o Err..I'm lost of words....But, my works just a normal one. *sweat*
Back to top Go down
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:01 pm

its ok sensei..
as long its yours..im happy to receive it ^^
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 am

Then strive and earn it...Perhaps when you with everyone draws and give your best of the best..Then the Art Gifts shall be around the corner. I will attend Comic Fiesta 2010. Hope to meet those who attends there with their own works and I shall transfer my knowledge to you all..
Back to top Go down
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:55 am

Comic Fiesta 2010...??
uhh can I know where and when...??
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Well, it's located at Berjaya Times Square on 18th and 19th this December, much closer than you expected... You must apply for the ticket. Just type at Google "Comic Fiesta 2010", once you find the forum, call the contact number to apply for the tickets. IF you didn't have the tickets, I'm very afraid you need to remain outside...

hmm..im interest to go there..haa,,the price for a ticket is??
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 pm

ngaa!! syafiQQQ!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Jery Dragneel
Shadow Mage
Shadow Mage
Jery Dragneel

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:12 pm

lordsyafiq wrote:
Well, it's located at Berjaya Times Square on 18th and 19th this December, much closer than you expected... You must apply for the ticket. Just type at Google "Comic Fiesta 2010", once you find the forum, call the contact number to apply for the tickets. IF you didn't have the tickets, I'm very afraid you need to remain outside...
when can we get the ticket and how can we pay,sorry sensei im never go there before.....maybe i can go if i knew how pay
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Miku:-
Did I just hear someone screaming?? O.o hmmm..maybe it's my imaginations...

Jerydragneel:-
Ok, I have mentioned you need to type at Google search box "Comic Fiesta 2010 forum" when you see the contact number named Ms. Anna, call her and say you want to book a ticket. State the ticket option and your name, once you've arrived in Berjaya Times Square on 18th December, you'll meet Ms. Anna at the counter, state your name and ticket then pay to her to go in Comic Fiesta 2010 and ENJOYS~~!!

I'll await you all inside there...maybe the situations are crowded since I'll be hunted down..SO, it's a Cat and Mouse game...
Back to top Go down
Jery Dragneel
Shadow Mage
Shadow Mage
Jery Dragneel

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:44 pm

thnx but im not sure im going or not i need to invite a few friend with me ,i try to invite red ryuga then
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Jerydragneel:-
Your most honorable welcome, Jery. Please don't force yourself, if cannot participate, there always next time and you'll know where to catch me in this small world XDD

Greetings and Peace Be Upon You All,
I have once again return and now, a new work have been completed with inking....If you do know Emperor Tiberius Vearnheim. Please do scroll below to see it:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 TiberiusVearnheim

He's back with another impact......how should I say "Epic"? X.x But yet this artwork have been completed nearly a month ago, just keep it in my folder waiting to be put in forums and now is the time...I don't know since I'm right now completed many works but remain in lowest confidence and the Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2010 in Kuala Lumpur is near (on 18th and 19th December, Saturday and Sunday) and being nervous and a bit paranoid to see people although I've been invited there.....Maybe my Schizophernic sickness period have arrived? X.x Forgive me of my senseless ramblings, let's let it be.....Now, the penciling of Tiberius is below to see the differences:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 Tiberius
Penciling version of Tiberius Vearnheim.

Please, enjoy and obtain the knowledge I have presented in this latest work.
I do hope I can return again with new ones as I'm still developing another one...Try out for Mecha and another Bishoujo right now to test my skills...

I gratefully thank you and appreciate it dearly to you all. *Bows*
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:48 pm

I pray to the Almighty to Bless Everyone with Eternal Prosperity, Longevity and Tons of Blessing.
As you have known, I have return with another work, this time an Art Request by Engraver78 (http://engraver78.deviantart.com) for his White Glint of Armored Core.
Please do scroll below to see it:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 WhiteGlintEngraverMode
White Glint Engraver Mode

This penciling artwork was drawn on A4 with 2h pencil, 2B pencil and 2h lead mechanical pencil while listening to Touhou - Bad Apple, replay it till finish the work after more than a week.
Engraver78 requested me to draw his White Glint and I looked at the design and with big eyes I say, Oh my gosh, another challenge to push my limits.
Really, I never thought of making this design in a very big scale as I never done with... I tell myself, "Have fun, test yourself and obtain the knowledge" and perform it nonetheless.
After done it with more than a week after the day Engraver78 requested, here it is. I say to myself with both palm on my face, "What have I DONE??!! This....I'm really gonna pay for my failures *Speechless screams*"

How should I say....This is a work that shows I really need to undergo another training to improve my Mecha design, anatomy and shape.
As always, many errors and mistakes and lead to.... I can't express it, only two words, EPIC FAILURE. I can't say much, words cannot express it since I'm also speechless for now, maybe because of extreme fatigue.

But, in good way I have obtain the knowledge to perform on Mecha design and how it should be. I have done my best until it's done, that's a very important accomplishment.
Rather than done nothing and give up halfway long ago when I started drawing. Oh, The White Glint Mode I named it Engraver Mode in honoring his request.
*Look back at it* Ohoho~~ deary.... I'm really have to be prepared for my executions.... It's time or never BANZAI~~~!!!!

Everyone, please do enjoy the artwork and obtain the knowledge..
I gratefully thank you and dearly appreciate it~~X33
*See my lists* Aww dangs~~... I should've asked my Nurse to heal me...
Haha, life never bored with drawings as an artist, I'll see you all later and ENJOYS~~~!!!
Back to top Go down
Ha chan
Alchemist
Alchemist
Ha chan

Cancer Rat

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 am

i dun like robot actually
so
i dunno how to say bout ur art this time!
it make me confuse everytime i see it
Back to top Go down
http://yuuki1437.deviantart.com/
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:50 am

sensei...its really hard to comment your drawing...cause its really really perfect...
>.>
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:14 am

Greetings To Everyone, MAY THE ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU ALL~~
Oh here' some of my recent arts that I couldn't upload before, enjoys~~X33:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 KahoOkashiiArtGift

This pic is specially drawn as gift for KahoOkashii, my close best friend IRL and all of you, my dearest friends and family ^^
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To HTDM ^^ !!
Done everything I can within a few weeks before X'mas, and I found the best recipe for Sasara and KahoOkashii so here it is..X33

Thank you very much to everyone for faves, comment, see, and love Sasara with KahoOkashii~~~~X33

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 BonusGift
Featuring Reah (Center), Sephiria (Right) and Commander (Left)
The Trinity Lovelies in my Artworks in 2005 - 2010.

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 CCI12312010_00000
My newest WIP of Tiberius...
Hmm..still many things to be corrected but how it will turn out after completion I'd say?

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 ChapterMasterHardigen
Chaptermaster Hardigen...X33

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 FritzGeraldOdinSticker
Fritzy, or another FritzGerald Odin, the Champion.

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 RomanovVonCastilien
Did you all remember the Force Commander (The Gas Masked Man, behind several pages), this is his true look before assassinated, entombed inside the sarcophagus of the armor and become the Commander.

HAVE FUN~~X33

Last edited by lordsyafiq on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redryuga
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Redryuga

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:50 pm

very30x perfect..
i want to copy ur art style..hahaaha
Back to top Go down
https://mangamage.forumotion.net
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Redryuga:-
Thank you very much and take it as a base design and twisted or manipulate it to become your own originality.

Peace Be Upon You, Everyone, May The Almighty Bless You All,

I have return again with a recent work, a sketching page of the ChapterMaster : Vearn's Throneworld (It's completed with inkng and wording but remain hidden in my files and haven't launched it yet, so sorry for the long delay). Please do scroll below to see it:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 Page
The Intro of Chaptermaster Vearn's Throneworld featuring the Main Character, Emperor Tiberius Vearheim in bloody scenes. I think many can feel his powerful effect with blood splatter and fiery eyes...he scanner quality that time is worse, forgive me..it's already been re-modified. Thank you and hope the knowledge can be obtained to everyone.

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 Kyone-ChanDieter
Kurohime29 (http://kurohime29.deviantart.com) OC named Dieter have been remade into my own version. With Dieter is his
fanatical lover Kyonechan (http://kyone92.deviantart.com)

Enjoys~~X33
Back to top Go down
tifa
Shadow Mage
Shadow Mage
tifa

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: xD   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 pm

wuaa!!
looking at ur art just making me become crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!
as i thought~!!!
its kurochan~!!
my senpai~!!
did u know bluechan or yuukichan~??!!
they r kurochan best fwen~!!!
wuaa~!!
miss them a lot~!!
n im a fan of bluechan~!!
huhuu~!!!
i luv bluechan~!!!
>///<
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Well, I'm here as usual to post my "hidden drawing" that have been kept for a long time. Now, it's time revealed it, please do scroll below:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 TiberiusVSHardigen
Yes, the "hidden" drawing that show an epic duel (almost concluded) between Tiberius and Hardigen as they fight each other to end their long, dragging yet sorrowful hatred. They both are the Emperor of Human in the Realm of Havenroth (name of the world in my Manga named ChapterMaster). Hardigen is delivering the final with both almost cried and teared their souls apart.
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:-

Greetings and May Almighty Bless Everyone with Eternal Prosperity, Longevity and Tons of Blessing in Life *Prayers*

Well, I see 4 more days to go until the final vote shall be concluded in one of the forums for making My 1st Online Manga, that's why I'm here to revealed the sketching cover of both vote. It's already completed way ahead in a special ways and I'll show the sketches I have scanned earlier to reinforce your votes. Please do scroll below:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 ChapterMasterVearnsThroneworld

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 CommanderSupremacy

Above: Emperor Tiberius and His Avatar in his Manga Cover, ChapterMaster : Vearn's Throneworld.
Below: Force Commander Romanov Von Castillien in his Wings of Liberty Mode in Commander : Supremacy Manga Cover.

I eternally appreciate who see it, comment, critiques, loves it and especially vote in the process since it makes me eternally grateful to everyone and cherish it. Alright, I have done my part, now your part have arrived X33. I'll await your reply, dearest friends. Yuuki-chan know where the votes being performed.
Back to top Go down
Redryuga
Sorcerer
Sorcerer
Redryuga

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:57 pm

then..i will ask him
Back to top Go down
https://mangamage.forumotion.net
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:58 am

Greetings MangaMage and everyone, here's the recent update on the votes as of now, Tiberius (5 votes), Commander (3 votes). The voting ends on Valentine's Day (This 14th) and then the winner shall be a Manga Online series. You can leave the vote here in your reply...X33

Here's the info on both cover.:-

ChapterMaster : Vearn's Throneworld (Feat. Emperor Tiberius)
In this story you can imagine, Lord of the Rings, Warhammer (Medieval Fantasy), Warcraft series, Disciples series, Final Fantasy, Medieval 2 , Shogun & Rome Total War, Sengoku Rance 7, Seikon No Qwaser, Hyakka Ryouran, Mighty My Master, Mahou Sensei Negima, Tears To Tiara, Princess Waltz, Utawarerumono and many more based on Fantasy, Medieval, Total War, Magical, Demonic and Shounen Epic style of Manga with Harem Bishoujo since the Main Character is The Emperor. I have put some games style which to boost up the spices, and many designs to play it's role. You can imagine Manga + Games style. You can expect a massive battle with different factions.

Commander : Supremacy (Feat. Commander Romanov @ Rom)
In the story, you imagine many combination such as Gungrave, Vandread, Star Wars, WW2 History (Nazi Faction) Gundam 00, Gundam Seed & Destiny, Warhammer 40K Dawn of War series, Red Alert series, Starcraft 1 & 2 (Wings of Liberty), Command & Conquer Generals & Zero Hour, Transformers, Mecha Musume (Skygirls, Strike Witches and many more), Vocaloid (IF Commander : Supremacy wins the vote), Judge Dread, Terminator 2 and 3 style (Judgment Day and Rise of The Machines) and many more that have been silently implemented for the past 7 years since I joined in here. Also featuring a harem Bishoujo Gaming Style and Squad based Tactics with impossible odds of enemies of battle-armored suits with transformers based style (Male and Female). The MC is the Force Commander who lead the rag-tag army (Like Raynor in Starcraft 2) setting like Interplanetary Galactic Space (Phantasy Star, Killzone, Star Wars, Starcraft etc, etc.)

INFO:- The drawing is in the previous page.
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 am

Greetings everyone~~X33
New one in store:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 ChapterMasterVearnsThroneworldPenciling
*Bows to the floor* I have returned with the scanned remodified version of the cover and finished penciling it long ago. The inked version shall be posted soon as the Manga Online of ChapterMaster : Vearn's Throneworld shall be commenced. I shall post the link for everyone. X33 DOZO~~

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 CommanderSupremacyWIP
The Commander is here in 50% inking...Need to find many design materials to bring the Wings of Liberty Mode to full effect. Perhaps I should play some Mecha games to inspire myself X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:07 am

Greetings, a new update for everyone:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 FAILEDTiberius
Here I have revealed another "hidden" artworks which I intended not to show. It's because this artwork badly damaged at the hair where I put some liquid then destroyed the overall process...I hope it can still be saved..Mostly hair shall be the attraction here..But still, I need to train back my basics...

Please, enjoy another "hidden" Tiberius work X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Greetings everyone,
I have return once again to reveal the ChapterMaster: Vearn's Throneworld Cover, this time in inking version everyone wanted to see...Please, do scroll below and enjoy the knowledge it offers:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 ChapterMasterVearnsThroneworldINKING
Currently I have many secret drawing projects to be developed X33.
Did I saw your jaw drop? Nah, my works are just normal-lazy-have fun as usual..nothing special. Please do enjoy the latest one X33

I used H, 2H pencil for the pencilling, while Ballpoint pen with Pilot 0.5mm Ballpoint pen in performing the overall inking with Artline 500 Whiteboard Marker for the black areas.

Currently putting colors and tones to make better and create more depth slowly...The Manga also being slowly proceed as of now X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Greeting and May The Almighty Bless Everyone,

I have returned after a period of silence because I'm playing my PS3 to inspire myself and here I post to minna-san up-to-date of my progress, Please do scroll below:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 XXTokyoGirlXxKasumiMizuki

This is the most recent WIP of Toki-chan @ xXTokyoGirlXx (DA) Original Character, Left Up is Mizuki and below is Kasumi. I redesign it for her birthday Artgift although still early. I didn't participate in her contest since I'm not very good in it...TT.TT

Well, anything can happen to the design as I'm planning to color it with SAI once my inspiration returns. I shall keep everyone informed.

This is xXTokyoGirlXx OC copyright, I have her permission to draw it X33 Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu~~ *Bows* *Back to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commander Naz Art X33
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGA MAGE :: Mangaka :: Manga Art Gallery :: Art gallery-
Jump to: