MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyjolfsson

Keyjolfsson

Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well  Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well    Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well  I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:06 am

Hello i am new, i found this sight while surfing the internet and this looked like such a cool place ^_^

I like being called Keyjolfsson or Keyjo, i live in Iceland and i think its a pretty cool place (bad pun is bad) Oh-ho~
i really like mangas and my hobby is drawing, i took a long break (years actually) and have just recently started drawing again so i am looking forward to constructive feedback to help me become a better artist,
My dream is to have my own maga published as a writer and inspire others to fallow there dreams.
i hope i can become a respected member here help others just as they would help me puppy eyes
well i never really know what to say about my self so i hope this has given you a bit of an insight into who i am
Back to top Go down
Jery Dragneel
Shadow Mage
Shadow Mage
Jery Dragneel

Pisces Dog

Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well    Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:43 pm

yes!!!welcome hahahahah
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone i hope you'll treat me well
Page 1 of 1