MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

Commander Naz Art X33

Go down 
+8
karoi_neko
Chichiro01
Aeowar
misaki ryousuke
Redryuga
Ha chan
Yuuki_Akashi
lordsyafiq
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Greetings to Everyone~~,
Many have been wondering why I'm being so silent again, err, I'm very sorry as I'm pretty occupied with my drawings and "secret projects" to help me improve further...Here I revealed the hidden initial 1st page penciling of Chaptermaster: Vearn's Throneworld, please scroll below X33:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 ChapterMasterVTPage1
This is my first sketch of the page and it's my routine to do it like this in finished version, no unfinished unless I have achieve something in it, IF not, do it till I found "something" or making the finished one X33....It's featuring Emperor Tiberius covered in blood....(Although I did see more like burned than bloody..X33) All in all, it's still early and I will revealed many things I did soon...

In the meantime, gonna go silence for a while. I'll see you all again soon. Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu~~X33 *bows*
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 am

Greetings to everyone, I have return again....This time most of my lifespan nearly stolen away....Please do Scroll below to see the artwork:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Marionette-ExBirthdayGift

As you all can see, YUP, a Touhou Fanart (for the first time) and a specialized Birthday Art-gift to -------> Marionette-ex on DA (http://marionette-ex.deviantart.com/) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! and I deeply apologize for doing it late..Got some minor adjustments to make...

One-Of-A-Kind work and I'M STILL SEE MYSELF AN EPIC FAILURE because my skills still wasn't in top-notch as before.....Well, let's move on to description of the work:-

OK, this work have been looong played in my mind after befriended with Marionette-ex and see her work that amazed so I thought of making a specialized art just for Mari-chan...I just played Touhou especially Sakuya Izayoi to developed her characteristic THEN all love breaks loose when Mari-chan celebrated her Birthday not long ago...and my inspiration WAS triggered instantly.

I used HB, 2H, and H pencil and mechanical pencil, with abit red pen to bring the effect of blushing and red eye out to add the mood...Here's the list of the songs that I played to get the drawing mood in ongoing momentum:-

1. Touhou - Iro Wa Nioedo Chirinuru The Memories of Phantasm OP
2. Touhou OST - Suimosou
3. Touhou OST - Flowering Night
5. Touhou OST - Septette for the Dead Princess ~Touhou Dreamers~
4. TM Revolution - Sword Summit (Sengoku Basara 2 OP)

While doing it, I looked into PIXIV Touhou artbook which to enhanced more of it (mostly sketching styles) and I add the trademark of Sakuya Izayoi the Watch and the Knife...Here's the turning point where I put my own version style of maid design also put some extras to Sakuya Izayoi since she is The Perfect Elegant Maid, a lot of references were taken into consideration, of course, hearing and replaying the song countless time to deeply feel the soul of it and making the right animation in my mind......I put male and female in order to bring the opposite sex true essence, of course, in my own way of expression...

The man challenging her is My OC, Emperor Tiberius who used the Spell of Conjuration to open a Portal and intruding Gensoukyo...Bad luck I'd say since Sakuya Izayoi is his first opponent and ONLY Mari-chan and me knows the outcome of the battle XDD It's a tough yet epic battle outside the ordinary version of Touhou with some twisting....

In the end, I'm grateful although many errors...It came out what I always wanted with many I never expected to be occurred in the drawing....I apologize for the scanning quality..My scanner totally old..TT.TT

It wasn't EASY I' say, and my lifespan nearly depleted when I'm making this kind of work...Now, I still have some time to complete my "Secret Drawings" which waiting to be developed. I gratefully thank you and appreciate every responses from everyone...Have fun~~~X33

What's Next? It's A Surprise..Tune in to the same web, same gallery....Laters and take care X33

NOTE:-
Sakuya Izayoi Belongs to Touhou and my OC Tiberius Belongs to me. This is A Specialized Birthday Art-Gift to ------> Marionette-ex on DA. Love her always with everyone X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Greetings to Everyone, I pray to the Almighty to Bless each one of you X33

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 KagamineRin-chan
Greetings to everyone~ X33
This specialized Artgift is for GreenTeaNeko @ Nonowa, who just celebrate a lovely birthday not long ago...

To Nonowa (@ GTC):-
I wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Belated) and I pray for the Almighty to bless you and Eternal prosperity, longevity and tons of blessings in your life, family, friends, drawings and career... This is a special gift for you, Kagamine Rin-chan in lovely ecchi mode just for you, dearest friend.

I don't ask for anything in return only Nonowa just keep drawing and stay healthy. I just do as what I love to do X33 Too many mistakes I did detected...I guess epic failures still grip me tightly these days....TT.TT Well, I have performed my best. The viewers shall be my judges...

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 ForceCommanderRomDesign
Newly improved design of Force Commander Romanov and one of the Main Secret Drawing Project which I silently draws to complete the overall process. So, I'll exposed the penciling version of it and hopefully it can gives everyone an insight on what I do these days...

OK, let's move on... I use 2H, H and HB pencil to perform on the A4 size paper. Took 3 days without decent sleep and manage to complete it...
The theme when I draw that time "The Shogun has arrived".
I used ONLY one song that is Command & Conquer Red Alert The First one - Hell March which suitable for the drawing theme.

References that I used are listed here:-
1. Optimus Prime
2. Killzone 1, 2 and 3
3. Gundam Seed and Destiny.
4. Megaman X Command Mission
5. Dawn of War 2 Retribution.
6. Starcraft 2 - Wings of Liberty
7. Mecha Musume Designs.
8. Shogun 2 Total War

The character full name is Romanov Von Castillien, a Force Commander of the Liberty Faction, a small ragtag army who opposed the Imperial rule which have betrayed them and hunt them down across the Galaxy..

I suppose many shall be stalking this one down especially in Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 IF I go there. Well I'll see you all later, with more upcoming drawings X33 Thank you very much~~X33 *Bows*
Back to top Go down
Jery Dragneel
Shadow Mage
Shadow Mage
Jery Dragneel

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 pm

nice lord
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone,
I deeply apologize for not update regularly here BUT the waiting is over...
Here's some long new updates, please, enjoys~~:-

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Chiitan-chanFatherArtgift
a Specialized ArtGift to --------> Chiitan-chan (http://chiitan.deviantart.com)

YUP,Fritzy @ FritzGerald Odin, the lovely Chiitan-chan Father return BUT this time his lovely Tsundere Daughter in it savoring his fluffy hair after a long, looong time......XDD When I looked back the finished work, I said "Chii-chan, you'll never let him go again after this one..."

Ok, I used 2H, and H Mechanical Pencil also red ink Ballpoint Pen to complete it with 3 songs that is Kokoro - Kagamine Rin (Vocaloid), Tanizaki Naomi - Daisuki Da Yo (Into Your Heart) and Blue - One Love to match the theme... The theme was "Father yet Motherly, Fluffiness, and Family Bond"...FritzGerald Odin is my OC that I presented to Chiitan same as my OC,Sephiria to icon xXtokyogirlXx I noticed some "accidental mistakes" which I made BUT doesn't destroyed the overall composition...

Chiitan-chan originally is Fritzy Tsundere Daughter in this drawing, as my Manga named Odin's Legacy where Fritz is the Main Character and a Crown Prince Gladiator....He lost his eye during a rescue attempt where he saved Chii-chan and adopted her....So, they are inseparable and whenever she with Fritzy, his long yet fluffy hair shall be her main target, naughtily bite, savor and playing it, while Fritz just smile watching his lovely Daughter, matching his Father yet Motherly trait....

Any girls would be going crazy to have a father like Chiitan-chan do XDD....Lucky her~~

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 XXTokyoGirlXxKasumiNMizuki
Greetings everyone and I pray to the Almighty to Bless Each One of You, the World and the Receiver of this Lovely Birthday ArtGift, xXTokyoGirlXx featuring her OC, Kasumi and Mizuki (That appeared on her DA journal).

Haha, I wasn't in the contest actually, just do the routine jobs... I usually drawing and making "surprise" artgift also many secret drawings waiting to be exposed...

xXTokyoGirlXx and Chiitan on DA already received 2 speciallized artgift which can be viewed in my gallery (MR and DA)... This artgift is for xXTokyoGirlXx upcoming birthday and a lovely one indeed of her OC in my version of expressions...AND, TOO MUCH EPIC MISTAKES AND WORSE SCANNING QUALITY......I HATE MYSELF TT^TT

INFO:-
Kasumi and Mizuki are xXTokyoGirlXx copyrights, I have no rights to claim as my own and this drawings have been done with her permissions firsthand.

I gratefully thank you and appreciate dearly any responses from you... Please, have fun with xXTokyoGirlXx Kasumi N Mizuki X33 I shall return with more works later on sooner than expected..... I believe this one IS a giant magnet that shall attract many...

GOT NEW THINGS FOR YA~~ (BUT, not me who doing it....):-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 18fe13f98ea792cc65643b049ed44d89-d3gb1gr
ChapterMaster Color Collaboration with Kyone92 (Some of MR members knows in MR Chat, the one I invited named Anati) that is my lovely yet naughty Imouto Kitty...More details can be found here (http://kyone92.deviantart.com/art/chaptermaster-cover-collab-208787499) and all credits goes to Her solely....The Lineart is Mine while The Colors belongs to Kyone92 @ Anati, Gotta love her style....XDD

I gratefully thank you and appreciate it dearly for her time to color it.. She have the most priceless reward later from me XDD Please, enjoy her works...Mine just a normal after all...

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF05282011_00000
Yes I have returned again that featured my OC named Tiberius in his own personal Manga named Chaptermaster: Vearn's Throneworld..

I used HB, H, 2H and 3H pencil & mechanical pencil to developed it by using a song named Kotoko, Re-Sublimity (Kannazuki No Miko OP). More like illustration than actual manga.... probably due to my routine developing this style for so long...Yes, this is the actual Manga in my penciling and already done in everything especially coloring of my own version.. This work dated back in 3 months ago and developed it secretly X33

Well, many errors in here but already fix it and slowly progressing to develop the rest of the pages for everyone then post it here. Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu~~X33

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 OranEclairRequest
I have returned again with newest work and it's a request from Oran in MangaRaiders in secrecy (Just hunt him down for this one), Eclair from Kiddy Grade. Yup, Ecchi and sexy..... I better not going too far for it... I leave the judgement to you all. Me? Just doing my job....*Senses my Naughty Kitty nearby* Oh Dangs......

Oran, you sneaky little devil.....You want the best, here it is...Just be ready to be hospitalized when looking.
Yeah, too many mistakes on anatomy...and missing many important trademarks of
Eclair..I shall do a BETTER ONE... GANBATTE~~!! *Inspiring myself*

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Romanov_finalized_design_by_lordsyafiqnaz-d3igmjv
After a period of silence and as you've predicted, not new but 2 month old recently artwork and scan it for everyone to see what I do in my secret drawings these days X33

Finalized penciling design of Force Commander Romanov and one of the Main Secret Drawing Project which I silently draws to complete the overall process. So, I'll exposed the penciling version of it and hopefully it can gives everyone an insight on what I do these days...

OK, let's move on... I use 2H, H and HB pencil to perform on the B5 size paper. Took 2 days without decent sleep and manage to complete it... This is the full version of his armored sarcophagus where he was assassinated, confined in and become the Commander. (like a Dreadnought in Warhammer 40K - Dawn of War) I used 2 songs that is Command & Conquer Red Alert The First one - Hell March and Kagamine Rin - Kokoro (Vocaloid) which suitable for the drawing.

I noticed he's like a Golem or a Dwarf style by the looks of it and way heavies (heavy)....Well, already too late as I already colored and inked it secretly in 3 version... I'd say (to myself) a tough one to be taken down....O.o My apologies for my scanning quality....TTwTT

References that I used are listed here:-
1. Optimus Prime
2. Killzone 1, 2 and 3
3. Gundam Seed and Destiny.
4. Megaman X Command Mission
5. Dawn of War 2 Retribution.
6. Starcraft 2 - Wings of Liberty
7. Mecha Musume Designs.
8. Shogun 2 Total War
9. Gundam Astray Red Frame & Blue Frame.
10. Command & Conquer - Generals & Zero Hour

He appeared in my Secret Online Manga named Commander as the Main Character. The Main Character full name is Romanov Von Castillien, a Force Commander of the Liberty Faction, a small ragtag army who opposed the Imperial rule which have betrayed them and hunt them down across the Galaxy..

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu~~!! *Bows*

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF08242011_00002
I apologize for my absence these days and a bit busy with some issues and some drawing request also preparation for Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 this December where I'm making some products and my first comic debut at the convention...... Now, the artworks are piling up and I shall slowly upload it for everyone...

Here I presented one of my friend drawing request and yes, my skills way off now and rusted badly...Epic Failure I am of course...*Bows* Gomenasai if the works really worst... Maybe I'm not at my best performance these days..

Actually... This is Reah Rozenburgh, Sephiria (My OC Artgift xXTokyoGirlXx) little Imouto in ChapterMaster..Finally making her first appeared in my current skills... Gonna need some hard training back on track....

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF08222011_00000
This is the Logo of my booth named Dark Frontier in Malaysian Comic Fiesta this December. Yes, it's Romanov emblem and it's first comic will be making a debut there. I shall update to everyone later on. I do apologize for long absence TTwTT...

Some Sketches:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF08032011_00002Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF08062011_00000

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Scan0001
Here, yes another Romanov cover Illustration that I was preparing for Malaysian Comic Fiesta 2011 this 17th and 18th December in KLCC and busy with many products that I shall be doing there...
Truthfully, there are many things I still need to be fixing while the comic haven progressed BUT I haven't found the right recipe for the cover of the comic...Probably the angle which have many mistakes and proportions... I'll try my best to give it souls and feeling...

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Scan0003
Here's the second one featuring Romanov (The Gas masked Man) Imouto (Japanese) means Little Sister which I haven't put her name yet...

Mostly I have done the lineart and yes, it's completed with coloring and will make the debut in Malaysian Comic Fiesta this December in KLCC....

Hmm, not much I can say about it BUT mostly Valkyria Chronicles, Gungrave, Starcraft, Red Alert and Dawn of War 2 have emerged from the drawings....
I shall keep everyone updated about the Manga and there are many things I have researched and will be tested in here....I hope it will entertain many.

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10112011_00000
First of all I would like offer my deepest apologies to DivineDesires on DA for making her fanart of Anfang real late... And also Congratulations, your wish have come true.. I didn't ask anything in return BUT I'm gratefully thank you by her permission to draw and learn her characters also polishing my techniques to improves my drawings X33

The Characters are Emil and Delaila which appears in DivineDesires (DA) @ MemaiShirosaki comic in SmackJeeves, everyone should check it out.. It's-One-Of-A-Kind, I tell ya... Well, many mistakes and yeah, I do feel bad to keep it this long...and on top of that I'm a bit busy, so better upload it before I totally forgotten it...

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10052011_00000
So, here's a bit detail of the drawing... Remember xXTokyoGirlXx Sephiria (OC artgift which I give her, in the DA gallery) this is her Imouto (Little Sister), the Nurse Priest which still unclaimed by anyone X33... and she's clinging to Hardigen, Tiberius Twin....(also in the DA gallery)... Was done during my worktime, and a Nurse in the Hospital where I worked asked me for it.... 2 hours to be exact while playing my PSP game - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.....

Actually my skills are way rusted....Some major anatomy errors and I do look forward to improve myself better with the drawings in new environments... Thank you very much for everyone supports... Please enjoy Sephiria little Imouto-chan, Reah and her lover Hardigen X33

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10062011_00001
Another artwork which I have done it a loong time ago BUT didn't upload it due to touching up many of the forgotten artworks...And all of it are belongs to my dearest friend *Looking at my long lists*

CONGRATULATIONS~~!! MadMenlover45, your wish have come true BUT I blamed myself for not submitting it earlier due to many "Obstacles" in my life...I'm very glad I can finish it and delivered my promises.. Whew~ Although have many major mistakes and yeah, I'll leave it to everyone comments and judgements...

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10092011_00000
Another "sealed arts" and It's the long awaited Sky Commander, Captain Kanami Tenzai of the Air Raider Squadron.

It's all started because I bought Transformers : Generation One comic for researching Mechanical Designs especially Jetfire and Air Raid (From Transformers : War For Cybertron PC game) and also Soviet Conscript from Red Alert 3. So, I combined with Hatsune Miku and Black Rock Shooter to form Kanami The Air Raider..

If you do know Force Commander Romanov in my DA, Kanami is his Sky Commander (More like Thaddeus from Dawn of War 2) under his command....Actually, it was completed long ago, but remained hidden till now... I gratefully thank you for everyone responses and supports. *Bows*

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10112011_00006
For the first time....My second colorings which I kept hidden for a long time of Tiberius Vearnheim.... Also, it is special for someone, that's right... KuwiRules145 on DA, CONGRATULATIONS and also my deepest apologies for making you wait for along time since I can't decide which color matches his personality.... So, in the end, German Emperor and Nazis Gestapo were mixed....Well, I'll leave to her to decide along with everyone...

The colorings I only used Staedler coloring pencil, with Ballpoint pen Inking also 2H pencil to perform it.... Well, many mistakes as usual BUT I finally realized my skills of coloring were dormant.... Now, it was went berserk and WALLA!...Anyway, more uglier than I thought....huhu

Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10162011_00000
I'm back again with one WIP, which I have been long forgotten to made it BUT eventually triggered after this event...

YUP, Dawn of War: Space Marines (PC and PS3 game) TOTALLY knocked myself out of pure inspirations and haven't finished it yet.... So, I made the fanart today at work and still unfinished, many things shall be changed... We'll see what I can do and hope the knowledge can be obtain by everyone X333

This character is DIFFERENT from my OC Tiberius and I shall revealed the details after we see the finished one X33

I gratefully thank you for everyone comments and supports X33 Take care ne? Laters...
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:09 pm

UPDATE:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10272011_00000
Greetings Everyone,
*Wheeze* Huu~~ I'm back with a new work and took me 3 days to finish it... and my hand are all blue due to frozen blood when drawing....not to mention I'm having a series of small fever after finishing it...

Haha, yup, as you all already known, it's Kagamine Len in Karakuri Burst Version (I never heard the song, only search references to make the illustration).... AND it was requested by KinTsuchi93 (DA) @ Leftenant L. Wanderer (FB) 3 days ago and went on working on it straight.... Finally FINISHED without decent sleep...Lucky her~ Just hope she doesn't hunt me down for this... I'll keep it to myself hehe~

How should I say.. Too many mistakes and I always facepalm since I say it to myself "Aww Dangs~~ A missing piece, Kagamine Rin to complete the set!!" then again, Kintsuchi93 doesn't inform of Rin involved....nevermind, I have backup plans for these lovelies (Rin & Len)....

Yeah, my hands almost fall off this morning and turn blue after all the lining drawing... The arduous task so far, nevertheless I have learned many things....

Please enjoy Len in Karakuri Burst version ARGIFT for KinTsuchi93 and all copyrights of Vocaloid belongs to their respective owner, IT IS NOT MINE..

I gratefully thank you for your comments and supports. I look forward to the next drawing with everyone X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Greetings Everyone, an UPDATE:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CCF10302011_00000

Haha, looks like I'm back again, this time, after a while too much penciling... Now time for a change, INKING...

I presenting here Emperor Tiberius (My Copyright OC) in his Chibi Mode for the ChapterMaster series Card.... I hope to make something for December, like a product. So, here I come up with the Bookmark series and Character Cards style... So far I ONLY REVEALED one out of 6 that I made, let's see.. Miku, Rin, Romanov, Reah & Sephiria (My OC's in the gallery), Space Marines and this numbers just adding up... DO not know what I might come out next...

Yup, fully inking today (Takes one whole day with many breaks)... and also my hands turning blue again....Of course, with many mistakes in the process...So far, ONLY I haven't revealed the colored yet, since B/W would be enough for now...This one will be out in December along with the rest that I'm making...

Go on ahead and please, enjoy Tiberius in Chibi Mode... He's eager to have fun with you all...
I gratefully thank you for everyone responses, faves and supports, I look forward for the next future drawings X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 pm

UPDATES after a long silence:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 CommanderComicCoverEDITED
Peace Be Upon everyone and Greetings,
May the Almighty Bless everyone and the World aminn~ *prays*

Looks like since my absence with artworks make it look lonely here.. Well, nevertheless, some good news for everyone and here I am returned again... Of course, with an artwork..

It's almost time for the Malaysian Comic Fiesta this December... And I was frequently busying myself with some hand-made products including what everyone saw here, Yup, my first debut of the Manga named Commander (Actually an experimental comic and see how the market going)... It's a cover and A4 size poster.. and also this is the lineart version and I haven't finished everything including the coloring of it.. Going to take some time...

The cover featuring Force Commancer Rom (Full name - Romanov Von Castillien @ Rom, nickname- Romy) and his little Loli sister, Iris Von Castillien @ Iris, the Hero and Heroine of the story.

I used 2H, H and 2B Mechanical and wooden pencil to bring out the overall lines... Kinda reminds me greatly of Code Geass, Gungrave, Killzone series (PS2 and PS3), Space Marines (Warhammer 40K Dawn of War), Gundam, Valkyria Chronicles and Busou Shinki : Battle Masters by the expressions... Actually the story concentrated in those I mentioned...

To make this expressions, the songs I mainly used are:-
1. Dawn of War: Space Marines (PC) - Titus Theme
2. Journey To The Line by Hans Zimmer
3. TRANSFORMERS EVO by Jam Project
4. Fuel Of War - Transformers: War Cybertron (PC)
5. World Chaos - Dawn of War Chaos Rising
6. Kannaduki no Miko (Anime OP) - Re-Sublimity
7. Code Geass - Mosaic Kakera

Nonetheless, I DO detected major perspectives and anatomical errors which leads to awkward view (Waist level)... since it view from ground (Like you're lying on the ground looking up or sitting)... I'll leave to everyone to judge it as usual... Epic failure this artwork as I know it..TT.TT

Well, this year I only do a little only and very limited edition to see how far the market goes... That includes Touhou and Vocaloid and one or two of my originals (Character card or Bookmark, haven't decided maybe next week)... If all goes well or not, the comic shall be made online with my friend, Shinigami-X (DA)

I almost forgot, Shinigami -X @ Scott another Illustration also underway, which one? That will be answered soon XDD

I gratefully thank you for your generous faves, comments, critiques and supports... I hope to see you all later with something new since my health conditions complicates me to do drawings these days... Forgive me and May the Almighty Bless you all aminn~ X33
Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:51 am

Greetings and Peace be upon everyone, LordSyafiq here *Bows*
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 ClashofTheTitans

I pray to the Almighty to Bless Each of you and the World for eternal prosperity, longevity and tons of blessing Aminn~ *prays*

Haha, it's been a while since I'm absence in here, everyone can guess now why I'm here and yes, a new, commission art by Hecterian 2 days ago when he requested it and now it's completed....As usual with lots of mistakes and epic failure, my skills way rusted....TT.TT

The art features Hecterian (DA) Crosser (which the art done by Third-Eye-Crow in DA) against my OC, FritzGerald Odin (That is also Chiitan (DA) Bishonen Father in my gallery) to bring out Crosser aura into it... Haha, more like pure brawl and strength to determine who is the best... And Fritzy (nickname) already took a hit and bleed with a smile.....

The request came 2 days ago, when Hecterian requested he wanted Crosser in my version and I researched on the art and make some twisted imaginations on my own during the process..... I was told Crosser will be look angry and I have found his partner, that is my OC FritzGerald Odin to maximize the output...When I looked back, an old version of Bionic Commando with Marvel style of combinations, also Manga speed lines....Interesting BUT my lack of skills and efforts may damaged the overall composition since I wasn't in my fullest ability to perform my usual routine....I'm having fever this week BUT then again I have stressed myself without I realized it....

Then again, my mistakes on perspectives, the body measurements and the angle composition may bring some awkwardness, nevertheless I have done my best to deliver what I can in this art.. I'll leave the judgements to everyone...

Well, time for me to have rest and may the knowledge and the artwork provide some insights and amusements since my absence.

I deeply apologize and gratefully thank you very much from everyone responses X33 Have fun~~~!!! *Kitty Sleep Mode*

Back to top Go down
lordsyafiq

lordsyafiq

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:13 am

UPDATES:-
Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 Tiber-chancopy
Greetings and Peace Be Upon Everyone,
I pray May the Almighty Bless Each of You and the World and hope everyone here doing fine and well in your routine activity Aminn~~ *Prays*

It's been a long way journey and near the Malaysian Comic Fiesta event also Christmas then 2012... Truthfully, I still have long-harsh yet adventuring road of learning to improves myself and skills of drawings... So many things to do with so little time given...

Haha, I believe I almost rambling senseless again, well, everyone knows as usual I'm here BUT this time it's different... Let's just say that I have been researching, experimenting and have fun in hiding all this time to maximize and improve myself.... And come out with this artwork which still depicting my failures and laziness...

Yes, as everyone who already saw much of my Tiberius and his Chibi Lineart previously.... I have tried to place the colors which suits him best along with the mood and expressions of the work....

To be honest, this is just the base coloring, and already the other phase have been underway while I'm reviewing some of the Illustrations Books I have to enhanced it further... As I have mentioned it's still in early stages and will be changed unnoticed...

I was dilly-dallying with PhotoShop and my Mouse (You all heard it right, mouse NOT Tablet) to understand on the basic of free hand mouse lining along with solidify my skills on it... Everyone surely ask, why I didn't use tablet even though I HAVE one? Nope, I want to feel the hardship of Pro's who went using mouse to understand first what they gone through then once I have build up my confidence, Tablet is next to applying more advanced one.... Let's see, 7 layers (Base, and Colors) with a little editing here and there...

All in all, everyone is the judge here, for me... This is far from over and this drawing shall be in Comic Fiesta event, while I'm moving around... Those who are lucky, there's only ONE of it I printed out in 100 gsm Inkjet paper with HQ (High Quality) printing to be given on who find me firstly XDD

Next year I hope I can finally colored my works after so long of traditional methods and NOW, with my Manga, Commander shall be launching in Christmas approaching... Let's see what will happen next when the cover in Full color which I haven't exposed yet...

I gratefully thank you to everyone for every responses, faves, comments, critiques and for those who attended Malaysian Comic Fiesta, I hope we can have a BLAST and lots of fun X33
Best regards and prays also wishes to everyone and my beloved watcher *Bows* Laters~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commander Naz Art X33   Commander Naz Art X33 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commander Naz Art X33
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MANGA MAGE :: Mangaka :: Manga Art Gallery :: Art gallery-
Jump to: