MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

Does anyone here read digital manga?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
digimahelper

digimahelper

Does anyone here read digital manga? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here read digital manga?   Does anyone here read digital manga? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi folks,

Does anyone here read digital manga? For example, on your PC or a mobile device like an iPad, or maybe your cell phone?

We are currently seeking readers of digital manga in the US to take a survey -essentially looking to take your opinions and experience to help bringing more excellent digital manga titles from Japan to the US.

If you have a moment, please take part in our online survey. It should only take 3 minutes to complete!

Plus, if you want at the end of the survey you can enter to win a cash prize of $100 -more funds to stock up your collection! Wink

You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZFFCY6L

Also if you have anything to say about digital manga for mobile devices, we are happy to discuss your thoughts here. Any comments are welcome!

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
digimahelper

digimahelper

Does anyone here read digital manga? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here read digital manga?   Does anyone here read digital manga? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 am

...thanks for your support so far!

We got some interesting results already. It seems like at least one third of you have already read manga on a mobile device. But what surprises me is that nobody of you knows Cobra! Shocked

But the data is not representitve yet, so please take the survey if you can!

We appreciate any help!!! Smile

Also if anybody is interested in the results, please let me know!
Back to top Go down

Does anyone here read digital manga?
Page 1 of 1