MANGA MAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site for someone who hold a dream to be a great manga artist!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we will try our best to bring this site back to live..soo i wish everyone gonna join us ^^ thank you - by yuuki

Read if you decide not to post your artwork

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuuki_Akashi
Warlock
Warlock
Yuuki_Akashi

Leo Dog

Read if you decide not to post your artwork Empty
PostSubject: Read if you decide not to post your artwork   Read if you decide not to post your artwork I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 am

if you wanna post you drawing, then you change you mind after look at others artwork..and you decide not to post it and think that the other drawing way much better than yours...well there is something that you need to know

1) we all in different level..maybe some of them already start 5 years before you..They have passed your level somewhere in past too. So if you want to improve your skill fast, Post your drawing here and look what others say about it

2) some of the drawing might look really nice..thats because they using Photoshop or SAI to make lineart or color it...so dont ever compare your drawing with them..you can do it to if you know how to use it ^^

3)Dont compare you drawing with others. Each person have their own Unique style. You just need to Get Used to your style and improve it ^^

4) It hard to detect our own mistake...soo the only way to know our mistake is by share it with others, if not..you wont improve yourself and remain at the same level...you dont wanna that happen didnt you ??

you might have bad experience in other place..but not in here. This is the place where people share and learn together ^^ so just post it and see what others say about it
Back to top Go down

Read if you decide not to post your artwork
Page 1 of 1